Thursday, January 21, 2010


de·liv·er·ance
n.

1. The act of delivering or the condition of being delivered.
2. Rescue from bondage or danger.
3. A publicly expressed opinion or judgment, such as the verdict of a jury.

So there it is. The definition of what I exhale every time I breathe. It's been a while since I've felt this way, well I actually don't think I've ever felt this way. Through authors experience, melody of artists heart and brushstroke to visionaries canvas...I am undone, but free. The unyielding power of choice is something I have discussed recently and am still in awe of. What great potential we have once we believe in where we are going. This shift in thought has brought about a great deliverance in what I understand of this life.

Overwhelming, the options. In this freedom there is so much life to be lived, Chords to be played, Friends to laugh with and Coffee to drink. An evolution in me from protective pessimism to some innate blend of realism and optimism which makes me look at the state I'm in and whats around me to feel a new sense of hope.




No comments: